5-Ingredients Satay Chicken Stir-Fry’ Recipe
Chicken Recipes October 31, 2016
- 1 small brown onion, chopped
- 500g /18oz chicken thigh fillets, cut into bite size
- 2 – 3 Tbsps satay paste – to taste
- 1 red capsicum (about 200g/7oz), deseeded and cut into bite size pieces
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- Garnish (optional):
- Coriander, chopped
- Fresh chill, thinly sliced
- Lime wedges
- In a 26cm (10-inched) non-stick pan, add cooking oil. When the oil is hot, add chopped brown onion and cook until slightly brown on the edges and translucent.
- Add chicken pieces and stir to mix with the onion. Brown chicken on both sides over medium heat.
- Turn the heat to low and add satay paste. Stir to mix with the chicken mixture for about 10 seconds.
- Add capsicum and stir to mix with the pan mixture. Cook for a further 10 seconds.
- Stir in the coconut milk and cook over low-medium heat until the sauce is bubbling and thickened. Check for taste. Add salt if required.
- It is optional but you can garnish with chopped coriander, fresh chilli and/or lime wedges just before serving. Serve immediately with rice.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More