Adobong Lechon Recipe
- 2 lbs lechon chunks (belly part)
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced or crushed
- 5 pieces dried bay leaves
- 2 stalks lemon grass, pounded
- 1-2 pcs bird’s eye chili, chopped (optional)
- 4 tbsp vinegar
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp whole pepper corn
- 1 cup water
- salt to taste
- toasted garlic for garnish
- Heat the pot and put-in the lechon to brown just a little.
- Add water, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, lemon grass, chili, whole pepper corn, and dried bay leaves then bring to a boil. Simmer for 20-45minutes.
- Garnish with toasted garlic and serve hot with white rice
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More