- 1kg Beef, Cut into chunk cubes
- ½ kg potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 small head of garlic, minced’
- 1 Big onion, diced
- 1 Red Bell pepper and green bell pepper quartered
- 2 cups stock
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Brown beef and set aside then sauté garlic and onion
- Pour in stock and tomato sauce then bring to a boil and add in beef
- Simmer beef until cooked and tender
- Add in potatoes and bell pepper then season with salt and pepper.
- Add in breadcrumbs and thicken sauces.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More