Almond Lychee Granita Recipe
- 500 ml water
- 155 grams sugar
- 500 gram can lychee, drained
- Almond flavoring
- Place a metal pan in the freezer to chill.
- Place water and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir for five minutes or until sugar dissolves. Bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Set aside for one hour until completely cooled.
- In a blender, put the lychee, almond flavoring and the sugar mixture.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Cover with foil and place in the freezer for two hours or until icy around the edges.
- Roughly break up mixture with a fork.
- Cover and place in freezer.
- Scrape mixture into coarse crystals with a fork every 30 minutes, for a further 2 hours or until firm.
- Put in serving glasses.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More