- 250 grams cheese, cut into cubes
- 500 grams squash, boiled and smashed
- 1 cup alugbati leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 pc white onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 pcs egg
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- Salt and black pepper as needed
- Cooking oil
- In a bowl, mix mashed squash, alugbati leaves, white onion, salt, pepper.
Form into balls and insert one cube of cheese.
- Roll in flour, egg, and breadcrumbs. Repeat process.
- Deep-fry alugbati croquettes in medium heat until crispy.
Drain and set aside.
- 1/2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper as needed
- 3 tbsps water
- For the dip, mix garlic, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, sugar and water.
Serve together with croquettes.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More