- 250 grams cheese, cut into cubes
- 500 grams squash, boiled and smashed
- 1 cup alugbati leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 pc white onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 pcs egg
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- Salt and black pepper as needed
- Cooking oil
- In a bowl, mix mashed squash, alugbati leaves, white onion, salt, pepper.
Form into balls and insert one cube of cheese.
- Roll in flour, egg, and breadcrumbs. Repeat process.
- Deep-fry alugbati croquettes in medium heat until crispy.
Drain and set aside.
- 1/2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper as needed
- 3 tbsps water
- For the dip, mix garlic, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, sugar and water.
Serve together with croquettes.