- 1 bundle kangkong
- ½ tbsp. guinamos (visayan shrimps paste)
- ½ tbsp. sliced spring onion
- ½ tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 whole red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- ¼ k. pork, cubed
- 5 pcs. Shrimps, sliced
- ½ cup tuba vinegar (or any vinegar)
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- ½ tbsp. soy sauce
- Cooking oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Wash kangkong thoroughly in running water. Remove wilted leaves. Slice the stalks and remove the leaves.
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté the garlic onions.
- Add the pork and shrimps until cooked.
- Add the kangkong stalks and leaves. Stir a little.
- Add the vinegar, soy sauce, sugar and guinamos. Allow to simmer until kangkong is crispy. Garnish with sliced bell pepper.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More