Apple Cinnamon Brulee Recipe
apple recipes, baked, CHEF BOY LOGRO RECIPES, DESSERT, Egg Recipes, Filipino Recipes, Healthy Food Recipes, Lasang Pinoy, Lutong Pinoy, Meryenda Recipes, Panlasang Pinoy, Panlasang Pinoy Recipes, Pinoy Recipes
December 25, 2013
- 3 Granny Smith apples
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sugar, plus 6 tablespoons
- 1/4 cup water
- 6 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Peel and core apples. Cut into bite sized chunks. Cook the apples in the cinnamon, 1/4-cup sugar, and water. Cook for 7 to 8 minutes until tender, but not mushy. Set aside to cool.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Whisk egg yolks and 6 tablespoons sugar. Whisk until light yellow. Add vanilla. While whisking, gradually pour in whipping cream.
- Divide apples evenly into 6 ramekins. Ladle cream mixture evenly over the apples. Place ramekins in a baking dish. Pour hot water halfway up to the sides of the ramekins. Bake the custard until set, approximately 40 minutes.
- Keep the ramekins in the water bath and let them cool for about 30 minutes. Remove from water and chill overnight in the refrigerator.
- Sprinkle sugar on top of creme and then torch until brown.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More