- 1 k. carabao meat ( kabaw). cubed
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- flour for dredging
- 1 head garlic, crushed
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 3 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small can tomato paste ( or 2 small cans tomato sauce )
- 2 cups water
- 1 small bay leaf
- several oregano leaves
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into squares
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced into squares
- 5 small potatoes, slice into wedges
- flour for thickening
- 1 small can green peas
- cooking oil
- Combine salt, pepper and flour.
- Dredge the carabao meat cubes in the above mixture.
- Heat oil in a pan and quickly fry the beef cubes. Set aside.
- Heat oil in another pan. Saute the garlic, onions, tomatoes and tomato paste. Add water and allow to boil.
- Add the browned carabao meat, followed by the bay la, oregano and bell peppers. Allow to simmer for 30 minutes or more, since carabao meat may be tougher than beef.
- Add the potato wedges
- Add some flour to thicken the sauce
- Add the green peas last and cook for 4 minutes more.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More