- 2 cups of rice, cooked
- 2 cups of malagkit (sticky rice). Cooked
- 2 pcs. Chicken thighs & legs, chopped into small pieces
- ¼ kilo pork, sliced into thin strips.
- 11/2 kilo chicken livers and giblets. Chopped.
- 4 pcs. frankfurters, sliced diagonally
- ½ cup green peas
- 2 pcs. bell peppers, red & green (cut into thin strips)
- 2 small cans of tomato sauce
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp. patis
- ½ tsp. vetsin
- 1 tbsp. atchuete oil
- 2 tbsp. butter or margarine salt to taste
- 2 hand boiled eggs, sliced spring onion, chopped
- Flake rice and malagkit with fork while still hot, Set aside.
- In a deep pan. Sauté garlic in atchuete oil, then add onion.
- Add pork, chicken, and giblets.
- Season with patis, then cover. After 2 minutes, pour in ½ cup of water.
- Cover, simmer until half done.
- Add frankfurters, pepper, and tomato sauce.
- Season with salt and vetsin, Boil for 5 minutes.
- Add rice, malagkit, butter, and peas.
- Mix until well-blended.
- Lower heat, then cover.
- Garnish with sliced hard boiled eggs and chopped spring onions.