Asian – Flavored Brocolli With Tofu Recipe
- 1 lb broccoli florets cut into quarters
- 2 medium carrots, sliced thin
- 8 oz tofu cut into cubes
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 medium cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp grated ginger
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- Red pepper flakes to taste
- Fill bottom of steamer with 2 inches of water.
- While steam is building up in steamer, cut broccoli florets into quarters and let them sit for 5 – 10 minutes. Also cut stem into ¼ – inch pieces.
- Press or chop garlic and let sit for a least 5 minutes.
- Add tofu and sliced carrots to steamer and steam for 2 minutes.
- Add broccoli and steam for 5 more minutes.
- Toss with rest of ingredients.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More