- 1 full slab prime-cut baby back ribs
- 4 oz. barbecue sauce
- 4 oz. coleslaw
- Choice of side dish:
- sweet corn
- baked potato with toppings
- ranch-style beans
- french fries
- Grill the baby back ribs.
- Brush with barbecue sauce while grilling until done.
- Serve with coleslaw and a choice of side dishes.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More