Bacon-wrapped chicken relleno Recipe
CHEF BOY LOGRO RECIPES, Chicken Recipes, Egg Recipes, Filipino Recipes, Lasang Pinoy, Lutong Pinoy, Panlasang Pinoy, Panlasang Pinoy Recipes, Pinoy Recipes, Pork Recipes
February 12, 2014
- 1 whole deboned chicken
- 500 g minced chicken breasts
- 25 g raisins
- 25 g peanuts
- 6 pcs hard-boiled quail eggs
- 230 ml all-purpose cream blanched carrot strips
- 500 g beaten eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 100 g all-purpose flour
- 50 g white onion brunoise
- 1 tsp salt and pepper
- 2 pcs big apples
- 1 tsp paprika
- Combine minced chicken, raisins, peanuts, brunoise onion, all-purpose cream, egg, flour, salt and pepper.
- Stuff filling into deboned chicken together with quail egg, carrots strips and chorizo de bilbao.
- Wrap chicken with bacon strips and cover with aluminum foil. Roast in oven for one hour or until done.
- Remove the foil then brush with softened butter. Sprinkle with paprika. Place in salamander until golden brown.
- Cut into portion size. Arrange on plate and garnish with apple swan.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More