- 2 tsp cooking oil
- 1 small garlic, minced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 k pork intestines, boiled ad sliced crosswise
- ½ k pork meat ( lean ) boiled the diced
- ½ k pork liver, diced
- ½ cup vinegar
- 3 cups water
- 2 ½ cups pig’s blood, strained to remove curdled blood dash of black pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- Saute the garlic and onions in cooking oil.
- Add the intestines, pork and liver. Stir – fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the vinegar and the blood. Bring to a boil. Occasionally stir to stop the blood from curdling.
- Simmer for 25 minutes.
- Season with black pepper and salt.
- Simmer for 10 minutes more. Serve hot.
- Note: The blood might dry up during the cooking process. To prevent this, just add more water while cooking.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More