- ½ beef (sirloin), cubed
- ¾ cup vinegar
- 1 ½ cup pineapple juice
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 1 thumb-size yellow ginger (turmeric or luyang dilaw)
- 4 tbsp. bagoong alamang (shrimp paste)
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder (tableya o local chocolate)
- 2 tbsp. curry powder
- 1 small bay leaf
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- chili powder to taste
- 8 pcs. finger pepper
- fresh pineapple slices, for siding
- cooking oil
- Heat oil and toast the garlic; set aside.
- Using the same oil, saute the bagoong.
- Add the beef cubes and stir-fry.
- Add all the other ingredients except the finger pepper. Allow to simmer.
- Pour in some stock if the mixture becomes a bit dry. Allow to simmer some more to chicken the sauce.
- Add the finger pepper and the toasted garlic.
- Serve hot with a siding of fresh pineapples slices.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More