- 350g of tuyo
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 thumb sized ginger, crushed
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- 1 green finger chili, sliced
- black pepper to taste
- 2/3 cup green olives
- 1 cup water
- Soak dried fish in a bowl of water for 5-10 mins.
- Heat olive oil in pan. saute ginger, onions, sun-dried tomatoes and garlic. Add 1 cup water and let it simmer.
- Add dried fish and olives. Sprinkle some ground peppercorn. Cover and let the dried fish simmer in tomato sauce for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Garnish with green chilis.
- Serve with rice.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More