- 1/2 kg chicken breast, cubed or diced
- 1 tablespoons garlic
- 1 1/2cup mix vegetables
- 2 cups potatoes, diced
- 1 big can vienna sausage, sliced
- 1 can button mushrooms
- 250 ml fresh milk
- 1 /2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 pc green bellpepper
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup cheese spread
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 pc egg, beaten
- 4-6 pcs slices of bread
- 2 pcs egg yolk
- 200 grams cheese grated
- 3 cups cooked rice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a pan, melt butter.
- Sauté garlic, bellpepper and add flour.
- Add milk and chicken stock.
- Add chicken and potatoes and let it simmer until cook,
add cheese spread and curry powder.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- When the chicken is cooked, add mix vegetables, mushrooms
and vienna sausage. Let it simmer.
- In an oven safe dish, spread the rice.
- Top cooked chicken mixture over rice.
- Top with bread, brush with egg wash and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake in the oven for five to ten minutes or until the cheese melt and turn golden brown.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More