- 1/2 kg chicken breast, cubed or diced
- 1 tablespoons garlic
- 1 1/2cup mix vegetables
- 2 cups potatoes, diced
- 1 big can vienna sausage, sliced
- 1 can button mushrooms
- 250 ml fresh milk
- 1 /2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 pc green bellpepper
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup cheese spread
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 pc egg, beaten
- 4-6 pcs slices of bread
- 2 pcs egg yolk
- 200 grams cheese grated
- 3 cups cooked rice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a pan, melt butter.
- Sauté garlic, bellpepper and add flour.
- Add milk and chicken stock.
- Add chicken and potatoes and let it simmer until cook,
add cheese spread and curry powder.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- When the chicken is cooked, add mix vegetables, mushrooms
and vienna sausage. Let it simmer.
- In an oven safe dish, spread the rice.
- Top cooked chicken mixture over rice.
- Top with bread, brush with egg wash and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake in the oven for five to ten minutes or until the cheese melt and turn golden brown.