- 2 crabs, thoroughly cleaned
- ½ onion, diced
- 4 tbsp. cheese powder oil for stir frying
- First: 2 scallions, 2 ginger slice,
- 1 tbsp. cooking wine
- Second: 3 tbsp. flour, 3 tbsp.
- Third: 1 tbsp. cooking wine
- ½tsp. salt, pepper as desired
- Steam crabs with first seasoning for 15 minutes.
- Remove, cool, and scoop out crab meat. Rinse crab shell. Dry and set aside.(Before removing the meat, let crab cool first.)
- Stir-fry onion in 3 tbsp. oil until fragrant
- Add second seasoning, Stir well until evenly mixed, then remove.
- Stuff crabmeat back into clean shell, spreading evenly with hands.
- Sprinkle with cheese powder.
- Preheat oven at 200”C. bake crabs for 15 minutes until surface is golden brown.
- Remove and serve.