- 6 to 8 fillets of lapu-lapu (red snapper or grouper may be substituted)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup pimento cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 whole onion, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon finely minced parsley
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1-1/2 cups fresh chopped tomatoes, with skin and seeds
- 1 tablespoon bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Season the fillets with lemon juice, salt and pepper and place in a shallow glass pan. Set aside. In a medium skillet, heat olive oil.
- Saute onions, tomatoes and pimento until a saucelike consistency is obtained.
- Pour the sauce on the fish. Sprinkle the fish with parsley and bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 F. for 25 minutes. Serve hot.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More