- 2 sleeves saltine crackers
- 3 cans whole oysters, Drained
- 1 stick butter or margarine
- Evaporated milk
- Black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Into large bowl, combine crackers, drained oysters, melted butter and black pepper to taste.
- Stir gently till well mixed.
- Add evaporated milk to reserved oyster liquid to make 2 cups.
- Pour into cracker-oyster mixture, stir gently to mix well.
- Spoon mixture into greased casserole dish
- Pour enough milk over mixture to make it soupy.
- Milk should be to top of mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 40 minutes until puffed and lightly browned.
- This dish is better too moist than it is too dry.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More