Baked Three Cheese Nachos With Guacamole Recipe
Beef Recipes, BREAD RECIPES, CHEF BOY LOGRO RECIPES, DESSERT, Filipino Recipes, Lasang Pinoy, Lutong Pinoy, Meryenda Recipes, Panlasang Pinoy, Panlasang Pinoy Recipes, Pinoy Recipes
September 11, 2013
- 1 pack nacho chips
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 pcs finger chilis, chopped
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1/3 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup cheese sauce
- 150g ground beef
- 80g bacon, minced
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp cajun seasoning
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- cilantro/spring onions for garnish
- In a hot pan, cook the bacon, add in the beef and spices.
- Next, add the tomato paste, soy sauce, and season with salt and pepper. Cook until done. Set aside.
- Assemble the nachos, place the chips, then beef and vegetables, next the cheeses and repeat another layer.
Place in an oven until cheese melts and garnish with cilantro or spring onions.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More