Baked Tilapia with Arugula and Pecan Pesto Recipe
- 3 cups young arugula leaves, rinsed and dried
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 dash fresh lemon juice
- sea salt to taste
- 1/2 cup young arugula leaves, rinsed and dried
- 4 (8 ounce) fillets tilapia
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- Combine 3 cups arugula, garlic, pecans, olive oil, 1/4 CUP Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, black pepper, and lemon juice in a blender and blend until it reaches the consistency of a pesto sauce.
- Spread 1/2 cup arugula on the prepared baking pan. Place the tilapia fillets on the arugula. Spread the remaining pesto generously on top of fillets. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese on the pesto.
- Bake in preheated oven until fish flakes easily, about 20 minutes.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More