Balsamic Baked Tilapia Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, halved and sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 (8 ounce) fillets tilapia fillets
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook onion and red pepper in the oil until onion is tender and golden, and peppers are slightly soft, about 10 minutes. Stir balsamic vinegar into the vegetables; season with salt and pepper.
- Rub tilapia filets with 2 teaspoons olive oil and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Place fillets in a small baking dish, and top with the balsamic onion mixture. Sprinkle fish evenly with blue cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until fish flakes easily. Serve atop salad greens.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More