Banana Rhum-A Turon and this one is actually yet another popular play on Turon because apparently, most students in U-Belt love getting this from a food spot in the area called Mang Tootz.
- Saba Banana
- Lumpia wrapper
- 1/4 cup of margarine
- 2 tbsp Banana flavor
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Banana Essence
- 1 tbsp Rhum
- 1 cup Pineapple Juice
- 1 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Sesame Seeds
- Powdered Sugar
- Peel the banana and slice.
- Wrap the slice banana into ½ slice of lumpia wrapper. Set aside.
- Dip fries the wrap banana until crispy and golden brown.
- In cooking pan add the margarine and stir until dissolve.
- Add the sugar and stir until caramelize then add the banana flavor, banana essence, cinnamon, Rhum and pineapple juice. Stir.
- Stir the banana caramel sauce to avoid burn and until achieve the sauciness to coat the fried turon.
- Add the turon and sesame seed and stir until coated.
- Serve with powder sugar toppings and enjoy.