Banana Split Poke Cake Recipe
- 1 white cake prepared in a 13×9 dish
- 1 box 3.4oz Instant Banana Pudding mix
- 2 cup milk
- 2 large bananas sliced
- 8 oz strawberries sliced
- 1 cup crushed pineapple drained
- 12 oz Cool Whip
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 24 maraschino cherries
- Prepare white cake according to package directions for a 13×9 cake.
- In a small bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk until smooth.
- Remove cake from oven and poke holes all over the cake. Pour pudding immediately over warm cake. Refrigerate for 3 hours, or overnight.
- When chilled, top with sliced bananas, sliced strawberries, crushed pineapple and Cool Whip (in that order). Drizzle with chocolate syrup and place cherries on top. Serve cold.