- 1 white cake, prepared in a 13×9 dish
- 1 box (3.4oz) Instant Banana Pudding mix
- 2 cup milk
- 2 large bananas, sliced
- 8oz strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 12oz Cool Whip
- ¼ cup chocolate syrup
- 24 maraschino cherries
- Prepare white cake according to package directions for a 13×9 cake.
- In a small bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk until smooth.
- Remove cake from oven and poke holes all over the cake. Pour pudding immediately over warm cake. Refrigerate for 3 hours, or overnight.
- When chilled, top with sliced bananas, sliced strawberries, crushed pineapple and Cool Whip (in that order). Drizzle with chocolate syrup and place cherries on top. Serve cold.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More