Bangus Belly Ala Pobre Recipe
- 2 pieces bangus bellies
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 pieces calamansi
- 1 tbsp chopped olives
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Cooking oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine calamansi juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper then marinate bangus bellies for at least 10 minutes.
- Season bangus bellies with some salt and fry.
- Place fried bangus bellies on plate and drizzle with garlic chips in olive oil.
- Garnish with chopped olives.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More