- 1 medium bangus, cleaned, salted and broiled
- 3 pieces tomatoes, broiled
- 1 small onion. Broiled
- 2 cups boiled water
- ¼ cup cut green onions
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 pieces siling labuyo, crushed
- Flake broiled bangus then slice broiled tomatoes and onion.
- Mix with bangus then add boiled water and green onions then season with salt and siling labuyo.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More