Barbecue Beef Steak Strips Recipe
- 2 pounds ½ – inch thick round steak
- 3 tbsp prepared mustard
- 4 tbsp oil or lard
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ cup finely chop onion
- ¼ cup finely chopped green pepper
- ¼ cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 can tomato sauce
- ¼ cup vinegar cider
- 1 ½ cup water
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- Cut meat into strips then toss in a bowl with mustard.
- Roll in flour then brown both sides in oil.
- Remove strips then add garlic and onion to hot oil. Cook until brown
- Stri in remaining ingredients and bring to a boil then let it simmer for about 10 minutes
- Pour over steak strips then cover tightly then bake for to 2 ½ hours.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More