- 8 ( 10 – inch ) flour tortillas
- 12 ounces smoked or barbecued meat
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sautéed red bell peppers, julienne
- 1 cup sautéed onions, julienne
- 1 cup sautéed sliced mushrooms
- Barbecue sauce
- Saute onions, peppers and mushrooms and place in bowl.
- Shred or chop your meat and coat lightly with barbecue sauce.
- Preheat nonstick skillet on medium. Spray pan with pam. Place on tortilla in pan and cover entire tortilla with layer of cheese. Top cheese with smoked sauced meat and sauteed vegetables.
- Cover everything with another tortilla. Spray top of second tortilla with pam and turn over after the bottom is browned. When the bottom of the second tortilla is browned, remove from pan and cut into wedges. Repeat process until all tortillas are used.
- Serve on a large platter with salsa, sour cream and guacamole.