Barbeque Beef Ribs Recipe
- fresh beef ribs, never use previously frozen ones
- barbque sauce
- 1-2 onions, into cubes
- pepper, freshly ground
- Wash beef ribs thoroughly.
- Boil ribs with onion and pepper for 1½-2 hours till very tender.
- Preheat oven at 350 F.
- Drain off water and arrange the ribs on a baking or roasting pan.
- Brush barbeque sauce over the ribs and bake for 20 minutes.
- Turn the ribs over and brush more barbeque sauce, then bake for 20 minutes.
- Finally, brush more barbeque sauce, then bake for an additional 20 minutes for a total of 60 minutes baking time.
- Serve with rice or bread, mashed potato and sweet corn.
- The barbeque sauce should appear sticky (tostado) not watery after baking.