Basic Cucumber Salad Recipe
- 1 cucumber, peeled and cut into thin round slices
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- ½ tbsp. fine black pepper
- ½ cup white vinegar
- Mix garlic, black pepper, and vinegar in a bowl.
- Put cucumber slices in mixture.
- Chili for several hours.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More