- 1 head garlic, crushed
- 2 medium-size onion, sliced
- ½ k. pork, sliced into strips
- ¼ k. pork liver, sliced into strips
- 1 green papaya, sliced into strips
- 1 finger pepper
- 2 packs misua noodles
- Cooking oil
- 4 cups water
- Sugar to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. fish sauce
- Heat oil and sauté garlic, onion and pork. Sauté for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add water and all the other ingredients except the misua noodles.
- Season with sugar, pepper and fish sauce according to taste. Allow to simmer until cooked.
- Add the misua noodles and continue to simmer for 5minutes more.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More