- 2 cups pinipig
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups butong ( young coconut ), grated
- In a separate bowl, mix ground pinipig, coconut water and sugar.
- Mix well before adding grated butong.
- Divide into serving portions.
- Wrap each serving in banana leaves or wax paper.
- Chill before serving.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More