- 1 loaf of Bean curd, fried and cut into cubes
- 1 small can of tausi ( fermented, salted, black beans )
- 200 grms ( 7 ounces ) Chinese broccoli
- Crushed garlic, to taste
- Chopped onions, to taste
Seasoning, Add to taste
- Oyster sauce ( as needed )
- Chinese light soy sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Heat the pan with cook oil.
- Add the crushed garlic and onions.
- Add the pork cubes. Allow to cook until the pork golden brown.
- Add then fried bean curd and tausi. Season with the oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Add the Chinese broccoli last. Mix through and serve.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More