- 1 loaf of Bean curd, fried and cut into cubes
- 1 small can of tausi ( fermented, salted, black beans )
- 200 grms ( 7 ounces ) Chinese broccoli
- Crushed garlic, to taste
- Chopped onions, to taste
Seasoning, Add to taste
- Oyster sauce ( as needed )
- Chinese light soy sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Heat the pan with cook oil.
- Add the crushed garlic and onions.
- Add the pork cubes. Allow to cook until the pork golden brown.
- Add then fried bean curd and tausi. Season with the oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Add the Chinese broccoli last. Mix through and serve.