- 150g. beef round
- 300g. bean sprout
- 16 perilla leaves
- 8 small pickled plums
- 10g. spikenard
- 8 bamboo leaves
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sake
- 1 tbsp mirin
- Sugar-vinegar-salt mixture
- place beef in seasoning for 30 minutes. remove fine thread-like root from bean sprout then boil for a minute and drain.
- open beef flat and palace perilla leaves on it.
- Arrange bean sprout over and roll.
- Grill rolled beef in oven 8-10 minutes then pare spikenard, cut into cubes and place in sugar-vinegar mixture.
- Cut beef and serve over bamboo leaves then garnish with pickled plums.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More