- 3 pieces onions, quartered
- 1 whole head garlic, minced
- 6 plum tomatoes (native) cut into halves
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 laurel leaves
- 1tsp peppercorn
- 1 beef broth cube
- ½ kilo beef brisket
- 3 cups water
- Add all ingredients then let it boil for 1 ½-2 hours until beef is tender.
- Add water once in a while then serve.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More