BEEF AND POTATO CASSEROLE Recipe
- 4 Cups frozen potato rounds
- 1 – ½ lbs hamburger
- 1 10 oz frozen, chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 2.8 oz fried onions
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 10 – ¾ oz can cream of celery soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- Place potatoes at the bottom then bake uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Brown beef into large chunks and drain then place beef, broccoli, ½ can fried onions, and tomatoes in potato shell.
- Combine soup, milk, ½ cup cheese and seasonings then pour over beef mixture.
- Bake covered for 20 minutes then top with remaining cheese and onions.
- Bake uncovered for 2 -3 minutes longer until cheese melts.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More