BEEF AND VEGETABLE FRIED RICE Recipe
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into ½ inch pieces
- 1 pack frozen pea pods
- 3 cups cooked rice, cold
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- ¼ cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- Add beef, garlic, and ginger then cook until beef is no longer pink then remove with slotted spoon.
- Pour off any dripping then add bell pepper and pea pods.
- Cook for 3 minutes then add rice, soy sauce, and sesame oil.
- Mix well then return beef to skillet and heat through for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in green onions before serving.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More