- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup seasoned croutons
- 1 minced garlic clove
- salt and pepper
- soup base:
- 2 ( 10 ounce ) cans chicken broth
- 2 (14 ½ ounce ) cans stewed tomatoes
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 2 cups peeled cubed potatoes
- Combine beef balls ingredients.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Saute for 10 minutes, drain fat and place in crock pot.
- Add soup base ingredients.
- Cook on high for 1 hour, then reduce to medium and cook for 4 – 5 hours.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More