- a pound of beef
- 1 1/2 tbsps. salt
- 1 tbsp. pepper
- 5 cloves of garlic
- beef broth
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 3 tbsp. ketchup and chili sauce
- 2 tbsp. of sugar
- Marinate beef with salt, pepper and garlic.
- Put the beef into the oven (500 F) until brown, both sides.
- Sprinkle onion and garlic powder on top of the beef.
- Spread ketchup and chili sauce on the beef.
- Add the sauted onion.
- Add sugar to the beef broth.
- Put the beef in the oven at 350F until it becomes tender or wait 1 to 2 hours.
- Cover it with foil.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More