BEEF CHOPSUEY ON RICE Recipe
- 1 medium onion minced
- ¼ kilo ground beef
- 2 tbsp margarine or cooking oil
- 1 ½ cups thinly sliced Baguio beans diagonally
- 1 ½ cups togue
- 1 piece Maggi beef broth cube dissolved in 1 cup water salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp cornstarch dissolved in ¼ cup magi oyster sauce
- Saute onions and ground beef in margarine for about 5 minutes then add vegetables and broth.
- season with salt and pepper to taste then let it simmer for about 2 minutes.
- 3. Pour in rest of the ingredients.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More