- ¼ oz double crust pastry
- 3 cups ground beef
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- ¼ cup finely minced onions
- ¼ cup minced tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped hard – boiled eggs
- 1 cup finely chopped sweet pickles
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Flatten pastry dough and cut into 4 – inch squares.
- Saute ingredients except pickles and eggs then cook for about 25 minutes.
- Drop in eggs and pickles then blend thoroughly.
- Add salt and freshly ground pepper then include jalapenos.
- Leave mixture to cool for ½ hour then drop large spoonfuls onto pastry squares, fold into a triangle, wet edges with water, then seal them.
- Bake empanadas for 30 minutes.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More