BEEF MEATLOAF Recipe
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- ½ red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp chili powder, optional
- ¾ cup ketchup or tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp mustard
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 4 slices bacon
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Gently mound meat mixture into a metal loaf pan then top loaf with 4 strips of bacon.
- Bake for an hour and 10 – 20 minutes then remove from oven and let it sit for 15 minutes before slicing.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More