- 1 kilo of beef, cut into chunks
- 1/8 kilo of pork fat, cut into strips
- 4 onions, peeled and quartered
- 5 medium potatoes, quartered
- 1 medium sized carrot, sliced
- 2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 cups beef stock
- 3 laurel leaves
- ¼ cup vinegar
- 2 cups tomato sauce or ½ cup tomato paste
- 1 cup soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut beef chunks and insert pork strip at the middle.
- Combine beef, tomato sauce, soy sauce, laurel, and beef stock then bring to a boil and let it simmer.
- Add vinegar and let it boil for a minute or two
- Add potatoes, onions, carrot, and bell pepper.
- Let it simmer until potatoes and carrots are cooked.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More