- 1 kilo beef, sliced
- ¼ kilo ground beef liver
- 200 grams sliced sausages or ham
- 200 grams pork fat
- 3 hard boiled eggs, sliced 100 grams cheddar cheese in strips
- 100 grams grated cheddar cheese
- 2 onions, chopped
- 5 laurel
- ½ tsp of ground black pepper
- ½ cup vinegar
- 2 tsp salt 2 cups of water
- 2 meters thread or string
- Spread and stretch sliced beef then arrange sausage strips, cheese strips, slices eggs, pork fat, and ground liver filling on the sliced beef.
- Roll slices beef with all filling inside and secure with a thread or string.
- on a pot, place beef rolls and place water, remaining ground liver, grated cheese, chopped onions, bay leaves, ground black pepper and salt.
- Cover pot and bring to a boil then simmer for an hour.
- Add vinegar and continue ti simmer for another hour.
- Slice beef morcon, arrange on a platter and top with sauce and gravy poured on top.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More