Beef With Pineapple And Green Bell Pepper Recipe
November 2, 2016
- Beef – 800 g (1.76 lb.)
- Pineapple juice – 1 cup
- Green bell pepper – 1 cup
- Pineapple crushed pulp – 150 g (5.29 oz.)
- Garlic (flaked) – 4 cloves
- Soy sauce – 2 tbsp
- Onion – 2 PCs. (medium-sized)
- Black pepper (ground) – 1/4 tsp.
- Ginger powder – 1/2 tsp.
- Cornstarch – 1 tsp.
- Salt – 1/2 tsp.
- Extra virgin olive oil – 3 tbsp.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan and then add the onion and garlic.
- Once garlic is golden add the meat, soy sauce, ground black pepper, ginger powder and salt.
- Cook the beef for 15 minutes or until juice has reduced and then add the pineapple juice and crushed pulp.
- After 10 minutes, add in the cornstarch (dissolved in a small amount of cold water)and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Mix in the bell pepper and serve.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More