- 500g beef tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 small can button mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tablespoons toasted garlic bits
- 2 tablespoons spring onions
- Marinate beef cubes with garlic, pepper and olive oil.
- Coat each piece of beef with flour.
- Heat pan in high heat
- Put the butter and olive oil.
- Stir-fry beef and cook for a few minutes.
- Add mushrooms and pour in the Worcestershire sauce. Stir.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place on top of garlic fried rice and topped with toasted garlic and spring onions.