BEEF STIR-FRY WITH PINEAPPLE Recipe
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1tsp ground ginger
- 1lb boneless beef sirloin steaks, cut into ¼ inch thin strips
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cubed sweet red peppers
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup sliced fresh onions
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 can pine apple chunks
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2-3 tbsp cornstarch
- ½ cup water
- Hot cooked rice
- Combine soy sauce, garlic, and ginger then add beef and toss to coat.
- Let it stand for 15 minutes then stir-fry beef mixture in oil for 2 minutes.
- Add celery and red pepper then stir- fry for 2 minutes.
- Add onions and mushrooms then drain pineapple, reserving juice.
- Stir pineapple and water chestnuts into skillet then combine cornstarch, water, and reserved pineapple juice.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More