Image source: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/
- 1 k. lean beef, thinly sliced into ¼” thick along the grain
- 1 tsp. black pepper coarsely ground
- ½ head garlic, crushed
- ⅓ cup vinegar
- 1 tsp. sugar, optional
- 1 tsp. salt
- cooking oil
- Combine all the ingredients except the beef and cooking oil.
- Coat evenly each piece of meat with the marinade. In a plastic container with cover, pile beef pieces one on top of the other.
- Cover and keep refrigerated overnight or until ready to cook. Heat oil in a wok at high heat, fry marinated beef in batches for 3-5 minutes each side or until color changes to brown and edges start to caramelize.
- Serve hot with fried rice and egg.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More