Beef Vegetable Soup Recipe
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 small bag whole carrots (about 12) peeled and diced
- 3 – 4 c. leftover beef pot roast
- 1 (15 oz.) can petite cut diced tomatoes
- 1 (12 oz.) bag frozen cut green beans
- 1 (12 oz.) bag frozen corn
- 1 (10.5 oz.) can beef broth
- 4 c. vegetable stock
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large stock pot, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add the onion and carrots and cook for about 5 minutes. Add the rest of the ingredients. Stir well to combine.
- Bring the soup to a low boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook, covered, for about 30 minutes.
- Uncover, stir well and continue to simmer until green beans are tender.
- Season with salt and pepper if needed
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More