Beef with Leeks (Karne con Kutsay) Recipe
- 1 pound beef tenderloin, cut in 1-1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 egg white
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup kutsay or leeks cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- Cut tenderloin with egg white, then with cornstarch. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Deep fry in oil and drain. Leave 3 tablespoons of oil in pan. Add soy sauce, water, red pepper, leeks and meat. Cook for 2 minutes. Add sesame oil before
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More